ACCL not only creates jobs and economic opportunity for local citizens in the markets it serves, we are helping to build strong communities and improving lives.
Examples of our commitment include:
- Rebuilding of, and ongoing support for, an orphanage in Kabul dedicated to providing care to children left parent less by war;
- Provision of medical services, including check-ups and vaccinations, to Afghan locals
- Sponsorship of extended education for promising Afghan nationals in the US
- Provision of housing, jobs and other essentials to Afghans forced to emigrate to the US due to their cooperation with Coalition forces.
- Building and support of Skateistan in Kabul and Mazar-e-Sharif
ACCL International's core values demand that we not only provide outstanding goods and services to our customers, but that we support the communities within which we work and live. Whether it is in Afghanistan, Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, UAE, the United States or the other markets we serve, these values are central to our philosophy.