Chef - American Nationals Only
ACCL International has an urgent requirement for American Nationals for contracts in Afghanistan. /
- Meet or exceed industry and food safety standards for preparation, storage, and serving of food. /
- Lead subordinates successfully into productive working methods by setting an example with professional and disciplined habits. /
- Monitor food production and service to assure that planned menus are followed and substitutions comply with meal requirements. /
- Accurately complete daily, weekly, and monthly check lists; maintain full production, waste, and other applicable records on all meals. /
- Provide two-way line of communication with all Food Service staff members. /
- Responsible for menu planning.
- Providing nutritional and appetizing food, and overseeing publication of menus.
- Provide regular training sessions for all food service employees in areas of food production, sanitation,
Knowledge & Skills. /
- Excellent English communication skills and ability to interact effectively with customers and other personnel. /
- Knowledge of food service and sanitation standards. /
- Ability to consistently arrive punctually and contribute to positive dining atmosphere. /
Experience & Education. /
- Minimum 5 years of experience in full service or institutional food service environment. /
- Catering Diploma or higher is preferred /
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
Generous benefits apply for chosen candidate
The Construction Manager will represent the company in all Construction matters in Afghanistan. /
The Construction Manager will oversee the bidding process for all construction related projects in Afghanistan or internationally. /
The Construction manager will ensure an excellent relationship between the company and prospective and present clients is maintained at all times. /
The Construction Manager will provide guidance and support to all employees in the Construction Division. /
Key Duties /
To be fully responsible for all aspects of the daily operations of the Construction Division. /
Responsible for preparing and implementing an annual Construction Plan to support the overall strategic aims, objectives and growth of the Division. /
Manage the Construction team in a way that optimizes performance, including training and guidance to the team on strategies, best practices and actions relating to Construction. /
Develop, implement and maintain Construction policies and procedures to ensure effective and consistent standards are maintained in the Division. /
Ensure that all new employees are made aware of the Divisions polices & procedures relating to Construction. /
Keep up to date with legal developments and advise senior management and owners on compliance or any risk to the company or its assets. /
Ensure staff are informed and updated on key business and organizational issues. /
Ensure monthly time sheets from the Construction Division are completed on time, reviewed and sent to Finance for payment of salaries. /
Ensure all Construction Employees are fully aware of all the HR and Security related Policies & Procedures and are in full compliance at all times. /
To fully understand compliance related issues of Government contracts and to ensure company adheres at all times.
Desired Candidate Profile /
In order to be considered for the role, the successful candidate must have experience in the above responsibilities and match the following criteria. /
Degree or above in Engineering or related discipline, with a minimum of 10 years work experience in a similar role.
Afghanistan or Iraq experience in a similar role required.
Superior communication and presentation skills.
Must have experience of preparing successful Bids for US Government and Non-Governmental organisation Construction Tenders.
Must have experience of overseeing the Construction Design Team.
The ability to maintain a positive work environment is critical to this role.
Due to the location of this position, applicants must be physically fit. /
Experience with USG /ISAF / NATO contracts required. / •Knowledge of FAR / DFAR would be preferred.
ACCL International are urgently sourcing a Contracts Manager to be based in Kabul Afghanistan. / US National Preferred..
In order to be considered for the role, the successful candidate must have experience in the above responsibilities and be able to match the following criteria. /
•Educated to a minimum of Degree standard, with 5 years relevant work experience. /
•Superior communication and presentation skills and the ability to maintain a positive work environment is critical to this role. /
•Experience with USG /ISAF / NATO contracts required. /
•Knowledge of FAR / DFAR. /
• The ability to Develop and maintain business contacts with Prime Contractors and government and non governmental agencies/organizations. /
• The ideal candidate will have an extensive knowledge of the industry’s current practices, and applicable standards. /
Candidates with experience in Afghanistan, Iraq or similar remote post conflict locations will have a definite advantage. /
Due to the confidential nature of this position, US Nationals would be preferred. /
Business Development Manager
ACCL International, is presently looking for a qualified and experienced Business Development Manager, to expand its current "Life Support and Construction" business, both in Afghanistan and the Middle East.
The Role will primarily focus on Business Development in Afghanistan/
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate an ability to: /
• Developing and maintain business contacts with international business and government agencies /
• Promote the company’s services and products among current and potential clients. /
• Identify new leads among current and potential companies, to develop and expand the services and products of the company. /
• Develop client understanding of the scope of services and products offered by the company. /
• Candidate will hold a Business related qualification and have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Business Development, with a minimum of 3 years in a Managerial role in remote locations in a conflict / Post-conflict environments. /
• Excellent customer relations and communication skills are essential for this role.
• Experience of preparing professional corporate presentations would be a distinct advantage. /
Preference will be given to candidates who have worked on US Government / NATO / Prime contracts in either Iraq or Afghanistan.
The Life Support Division of ACCL International is currently looking to fill the position of Camp Manager for its Operations in Afghanistan. /
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of running secure facility, with a minimum of 3 years in a post conflict country in a managerial capacity. /
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with both employees and clients./
Preference will be given to candidates who are speak Deutsch.
Proposal Writer - Manager
ACCL International is urgently sourcing a Proposal Writer Manager for it operations in Afghanistan. /
The Proposal Writer will be required to prepare detailed proposal documents and develop bid schedules in response to Client and Government Tenders. /
The successful candidate must be able to prepare proposals for a variety of prospective clients, including but not limited to; Afghanistan Ministries, Corp of Engineers, United Nations and US Government Tenders. /
The chosen candidate must be able to and have extensive experience of writing all sections of the proposal. /
To be able to develop bid schedule either in MS Project or similar software /
Conduct site visit on behalf of the company when appropriate. / Guide the team to ensure the best possible proposal are written. /
- Engineering qualification is preferred
- Excellent understand of finance and budgeting /
- Minimum 5 year’s experience of preparing and finalising successful proposals /
- Experience and understanding of US Federal and Afghan Government procurement process & regulations /
Skills in MS Office, MS Project, and Primavera highly preferred. /
- Successful candidate must have university level English; Verbal, Written and Comprehension /
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate a history of successful proposal writing. /
- The Successful candidate must be able to prepare and present proposals to senior management and or prospective Clients. /
- To develop local capacity by preparing training materials on writing project proposals /
- To build capacity by providing day-to-day mentoring of departmental employees on project proposal writing /
- To provide regular reporting on work activities to senior management /
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree required in any field.
- 5 years of work experience with at least 3 years of experience with an international organization.
- Experience of presenting proposals to US Prime Contractors / Government Agenies/organizations is essential
- Excellent administrative and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, and as part of a team, to build relationships with partners and clients. /
- Deadline oriented /
- Only qualified applicants will be contact for interview / It should be understood the position will be based in Kabul, Afghanistan/
DFAC Manager - US National
The Life Support Division of ACCL International is currently looking to fill the position of DFAC Manager for its Catering Operations in Afghanistan /
All applicants must have a minimum of 5 - 10 years’ experience of operating a catering facility, with a minimum of 3 years in a post conflict country in a managerial capacity. / The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with both employees and clients.
Ideal candidate will have a Chefs background before moving into management/administration./
Preference will be given to candidates who are; National Restaurant Association ServSafe Certified. /
For security reasons only US Nationals should apply. /
QA/ QC - Catering
The Life Support Division of ACCL International is currently looking to urgently fill the position of 2 (Two) Quality Assurance / Quality Control for their Catering Operations in Kabul, Afghanistan /
All candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience, preferably in Post Conflict Countries /
All applicants should advise present location and expected salary when sending their updated resumes / Sri Lankan, Filipino or Indian Nationals preferred by Client.
Cooks / Chefs
The Life Support Division of ACCL International is currently looking to fill a number of positions for its Catering Operations:
All candidates must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience of the positions they are applying /
Benefits package will be advised on application /
It is essential they have post conflict work experience, preferably in Afghanistan or Iraq /
All positions are required immediately /
Preference would be given to person already in Afghanistan or Dubai. /
Preference will be given to Sri Lankans / Filipinos / Kenyan and South Africans to ensure a Multi National Kitchen Brigade
Human Resources Officer
ACCL International is urgently looking to recruit the following candidate for its Afghanistan operations. • Candidate must have post conflict HR exposure; Preferably Afghanistan.
Candidate must have the following experience:
• Employee Handling (Multi National workforce)
• Minimum 3 years working with Payroll
• Employee Record Keeping
• Recruitment process of locals and foreign nationals.
• Candidate must be able to supervise a small team and pass on knowledge to subordinates.
• College/University Education essential.
• Fluent in English Language
• Well versed in all MS Office software.