Purchasing Officer - Construction
ACCL are currently looking to recruit a Purchasing Officer. /
Candidate must have extensive experience in the purchasing of Construction equipment in the UAE.
Ideal candidate would have at least 5 years purchasing experience of Construction Equipment.
Candidates who have experience working with companies completing US Government Construction projects in Afghanistan or IRAQ would be preferred.
Position would be based in Dubai, UAE
The Construction Manager will:
- Represent the company in all Construction matters in Afghanistan. /
- Oversee the bidding process for all construction related projects in Afghanistan or internationally. /
- Ensure an excellent relationship between the company and prospective and present clients is maintained at all times. /
- Provide guidance and support to all employees in the Construction Division. /
Desired Candidate Profile /
In order to be considered for the role, the successful candidate must have experience in the above responsibilities and match the following criteria. /
- Degree or above in Engineering or related discipline, with a minimum of 10 years work experience in a similar role.
- Afghanistan or Iraq experience in a similar role required.
- Superior communication and presentation skills.
- Must have experience of preparing successful Bids for US Government and Non-Governmental organisation Construction Tenders. l
- Must have experience of overseeing the Construction Design Team. /
- The ability to maintain a positive work environment is critical to this role.
Experience with USG /ISAF / NATO contracts required. / •Knowledge of FAR / DFAR would be preferred.
The Life Support Division of ACCL International is currently looking to fill the position of Camp Manager for its Operations in Afghanistan. /
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience of running secure facility, with a minimum of 3 years in a post conflict country in a managerial capacity. /
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with both employees and clients./
Preference will be given to candidates who are speak Deutsch.
DFAC Manager - US National
The Life Support Division of ACCL International is currently looking to fill the position of DFAC Manager for its Catering Operations in Afghanistan /
All applicants must have a minimum of 5 - 10 years’ experience of operating a catering facility, with a minimum of 3 years in a post conflict country in a managerial capacity. / The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with both employees and clients.
Ideal candidate will have a Chefs background before moving into management/administration./
Preference will be given to candidates who are; National Restaurant Association ServSafe Certified. /
For security reasons only US Nationals should apply. /